If you didn’t Instagram the Raptors game, did it even happen? The Air Canada Centre in Toronto was the most instagrammed spot across the country this year, according to new data released by the photo-sharing platform.
The multi-purpose sports arena is home to Canada’s only NBA team and hosts some of the biggest artists and bands in the world. Oh, and Drake, of course.
As Canada’s most populous city, it’s not surprising to see Toronto take six of the top 10 places to location tag an Instagram photo–whether it’s snapping a picture of a plane ticket and passport at Toronto Pearson International Airport, or snagging a perfectly timed Boomerang video of a Blue Jays at bat at the Rogers Centre.
Here’s the top-ten list of the most instagrammed Canadian locations of 2017:
1. Air Canada Centre
2. Toronto Pearson International Airport
3. Rogers Centre
4. Whistler Blackcomb
5. Canada’s Wonderland
6. CN Tower
7. Plateau Mont-Royal
8. Vieux-Port de Montréal
9. Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
10. Vancouver International Airport
Who are the Canadians most worthy of following? Singers, rappers and a Reynolds made the top five list.
- Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) – 94.5 million
- Drake (@champagnepapi) – 38.7 million
- Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) – 27.2 million
- Abel Tesfaye (@theweeknd) – 16 million
- Ryan Reynolds (@vancityreynolds) – 15.9 million