AceTech Ontario has announced its Leadership Initiative Award Winners for 2016.
CEO and Executive members of AceTech Ontarioare renowned experts in their fields, with valuable and specialized knowledge in diverse subject areas.
The AceTech Ontario Leadership Initiative was designed to provide a structure to allow effective sharing of that knowledge while recognizing the companies willing to do it.
To apply for a Leadership Initiative Award, AceTech members must pitch a panel topic that they want to present to the membership as a Power Session. The number of applications for this year’s awards doubled over last year.
The 4th Annual Leadership Initiative Award winners (and their Power Session topics) are:
- Pavan Singh, Firmex: Using Analytics to Drive SaaS Revenue Retention & Growth
- Jason Atkins, 360incentives: The ROI of Intentionally Building a Healthy and Happy Workplace Culture
- Leslie Savoy, Intelex: Aligning Your Sales Team and Your Buyers: Driving a Sales Process to Scale Your Business
- Noam Tomczak, Iotum: How To Grow Through Acquisitions
- David Lloyd, IntelliResponse: So You Want to Sell Your Company?
- Mark Miller, Volaris: Learning as Leaders
This coming year’s power sessions will be outstanding.
Want to sell your company? Intelliresponse was acquired one year ago by 7 in an all-cash transaction and David Lloyd will share what he learned in the process.
Want to improve your workplace culture? 360incentives has won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Canada’s top small/medium employer from the Great Place to Work institute and Jason Atkins will tell you how they did it.
The Leadership Initiative Award winners will be honored at AceTech Ontario’s upcoming awards dinner on November 25 in Toronto.
If you’re interested in attending, it’s not too late to become an AceTech Ontario member and reserve your seat. And clearly membership has its privileges.