Digital Magazine is currently accepting applications for freelance writers.
ABOUT DIGITAL MAGAZINE
Digital Magazine is the authority on digital innovation, transformation and how it changes our world. Founded nearly two decades ago, Digital aims to highlight the best ideas, brands, and individuals who aspire to make a better future through our thought-provoking storytelling and thought leadership. Digital Magazine is a Konrad Company.
Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy and innovation firm that serves a world-class client base spanning finance, retail, MedTech and more. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad/Digital Magazine is seeking a Freelance Writer who has a pulse on the global technology scene. You have a successful career in digital content creation including news and feature-writing. You have experience working in a digital news environment where content quality is equally as important as turnaround times.
You are able to take direction from the Editorial Team, work independently,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing multiple short-form news articles on a daily basis
- Writing long-form feature stories on a pre-need basis
- Conduct interviews with high-profile individuals.
- Pitch story ideas for both editorial news and features.
- Turn around top quality content within short timelines.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in Journalism, Copywriting, Marketing Communications, or Public Relations, preferably with technology, business, or related content at a digital media publication.
- Strong writing and grammar skills and the ability to enforce the site’s style and formatting guidelines.
- An understanding of what makes content compelling and shareable.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
Please submit a resume, LinkedIn Profile, and writing samples to email@example.com.
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.