Techfest is a unique recruiting event that connects hiring companies with the best tech talent in major cities across Canada.
And it’s returning to Toronto on March 10.
This time around we’ve got a new venue with Berkeley Church and a new emcee with Erin Bury, the Managing Director at 88 Creative, a local communications agency.
During each Techfest, CEOs, founders, and senior execs pitch hundreds of eager potential employees on why today’s top talent should work for their company.
The speaker lineup for March 10 has been finalized and is is impressive. Attendees will hear pitches from the following:
- Architech – Megan Woerlein, Manager, Talent & Culture
- Big Viking Games – Albert Lai, CEO
- Blue J Legal – Benjamin Alarie, CEO
- BlueCat – Andrew Wertkin, CTO
- BrainStation – Jason Field, CEO
- Capital One – John Cavan Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- EventMobi – Bob Vaez, CEO
- Flipp – David Meyers, CTO
- Nexonia – Neil Wainwright, CEO and Co-Founder
- OneClass – Jack Tai, CEO & Co-Founder
- Shopify – TBD
- Sync.com – Thomas Savundra, CEO
- Top Hat – Mike Silagadze, Founder and CEO
- Uberflip – Randy Frisch, COO and Co-Founder
Looking for a job or investigating career options? Check out Techfest Toronto on March 10 at Berkeley Church.
Get your ticket now and enjoy delicious appetizers and your favorite beverage while meeting some of the executive team and hiring managers.
If you’re hiring and would like to participate, it’s not too late. Get in touch to grab the last spot on the roster.