UPDATE: Online registration closed at 2:00pm on Wednesday, October 28th. A limited number of job seeker tickets will be available for purchase for $20 each at the door starting at 6:30pm.
Tech Fest returns to Vancouver tomorrow night at The Commodore and it is shaping up to be an epic night.
Tech Fest brings together sixteen of Vancouver’s fastest growing tech companies that are looking for the best talent in the city.
If you’re investigating career opportunities, come chow down on some delicious appetizers while meeting some of the executive team & hiring managers from ACL, Allocadia, Amazon, Animal Logic, Boeing Canada – AeroInfo, BroadbandTV, BuildDirect, Clio, East Side Games, Function Point, Hootsuite, Marketing.AI, Payfirma, Paysavvy, Shoes.com and Unbounce.
Legendary photog Kris Krug will be capturing the action as companies pitch you on why you should work for them. Hear what sets them apart, their perks and the technology they’re building. The speaker lineup has been finalized and here is who you will hear from:
- Shahed Khalili, Manager, Product Design – ACL
- Mike Squance, VP Engineering – Allocadia
- Sandor Maurice, Software Development Manager – Amazon
- Jimmy Ockey, Senior Recruiter – Animal Logic
- Robert Sell, IT Manager – Boeing Canada – AeroInfo
- Kou Chaichian, Head of Content Acquisition – BroadbandTV
- Tal Ball, CTO – BuildDirect
- Neil Shankman, VP Marketing – Clio
- Josh Nilson, CEO – East Side Games
- Chris Wilson, Founder & CEO – Function Point
- Mackenzie Marshall, Software Engineer – Hootsuite
- Greg Marlin, CEO – Marketing.AI
- Jason Collinge, Development and IT Leader – Payfirma
- Wisam Abdullah, CEO – Paysavvy
- Sean Clark, Chief Revenue Officer and Co-Founder – SHOE.com
- Ryan Engley, Director of Customer Success – Unbounce
Want to know what to expect at Tech Fest Vancouver? Check out snippets of the action from our last Toronto event in this highlight reel for an idea of the fun we have.
If you’re a hiring company interested in participating in a future Tech Fest event, learn more about the opportunity at www.techfest.ca.